Greyhawk: Return to the Classic
- Intermediate Deity
- Symbol: A black and Turquoise Skull
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Night, Destiny, Kingship, Creation, Sorcery, Destruction, Deception and War.
- Clergy Alignments: LN.
- Domains: Death, Destruction, Law, Trickery, Magic and War.
- Favored Weapon: Macuahuitl
Tezcatlipoca is the greatest of the Aztec deities. He claims (falsely) that he is the creator of all things. He also claims to be the God of Death and of Magic, and of a great number of other things. See the Wikipedia article on Tezcatlipoca for more details.
Tezcatlipoca encourages the same general practices as the other Aztec gods and goddesses, namely heart sacrifices to himself and the Sun, and the many strange religious practices of the Aztecs.
Clergy and Temples
Tezcatlipoca’s clergy are all Aztec Priests. They are usually bloodstained and filthy, and not beyond eating the flesh of their foes. His temples are impressive stepped temple-pyramids covered in bloodstains from sacrifices.